Detailed Description of Good and/or Services:
Rythmic Beat (PTY) Ltd is a business in the retail industry that markets music and entertainment related product (CD, DVD, Blu-ray, Games).
Where applicable, please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions for your deal related to the redemption of any vouchers prior to the usage thereof.
A. Delivery Policy:
1. Subject to having received payment for the item/s ordered, www.rythmicbeat.co.za will dispatch the item/s within 3 working days of having received payment for an order from a Customer.
2. Special requests and imports i.e. items not listed on the site will take longer to acquire and this will therefore affect the shipping date. We undertake to liaise with, and proactively manage Customers’ expectations, including with respect to likely delivery timeframes.
3. If only 1 of the items ordered is listed on the online store, we will ship the in-stock item within the time periods set out in clause 1 above. The second item (not in stock) will be dispatched immediately after it is received from the supplier.
1. City and regional areas - Orders will be delivered via door-to-door courier service. This is usually within 1 – 2 working days of dispatch.
2. Outlying areas and townships - Orders will be delivered via the South African Postal services counter-to-counter service. This shall be within 5 – 7 working days of dispatch.
3. Customers will be kept regularly updated on the status of the delivery of their orders.
4. Delivery costs R39.00 per order, but is free for all qualifying members.
5. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Return and Refunds Policy:
In cases of unavailability, you will be refunded the value of your order and any voucher used will be replaced.
How will I know when my order is dispatched?
We will send an email or SMS notification once your order has been dispatched. This email/SMS will contain your tracking number which you may use to track the location of your order.
How can I track my order once it has shipped?
City/Regional addresses: You can use the tracking module on our courier, Dawn Wing’s website (www.dawnwing.co.za) to track your order. Enter the waybill number that was emailed or SMS’d to you.
Outlying areas/Township addresses: You can track your order on the Post Office website (www.postoffice.co.za/tools/trackandtrace.html). Enter the tracking number that was emailed or SMS’d to you.
Do we ship internationally?
We unfortunately do not ship items internationally at this point in time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Rythmic Beat (PTY) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be viewed at: http://www.dfa.gov.za/department/accessinfo_act.pdf
Payment Options Accepted:
Payment may be made via Visa, Master Card or Diners credit cards or by bank transfer into the Rythmic Beat bank account, the details of which will be provided on request. Should you make payment via credit card, the reference on your credit card statement will be “Virtual Supplier Woodmead”. American Express is unfortunately not accepted.
Credit Card Acquiring and Security:
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Rythmic Beat by VCS (www.vcs.co.za) who are the approved payment gateway for First National Bank of South Africa. ShopDirect uses SSL3 and credit card information is stored per Visa and Mastercard guidelines on the website. Users may go to www.shopdirect.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer Details Separate from Card Details:
Customer details will be stored by Rythmic Beat separately from card details which are entered by the client on ShopDirect’s secure site. For more detail on ShopDirect refer to www.shopdirect.co.za .
Merchant Outlet Country and Transaction Currency:
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is ZAR (South African Rand).
Rythmic Beat takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer services and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of Domicile:
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Rythmic Beat (PTY) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature: Postnet Suite 159, Private Bag X04, Dalbridge, 4014.
Rythmic Beat may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by private company based in South Africa trading as Rythmic Beat (PTY) Ltd and with registration number 2000/011818/07.
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.